Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Project Manager Jobs in Boise, ID
- Manage large scale project and staff
- Manage Meditech implementations
- Must have good understanding of systems
- Strong background in project management
- PMP Certification preferred.
- Meditech 6.0 BUILD expereince required.
- Must have expereince with hospital applications, especially clinical and revenue cycle.
- Must have knowledge of dictionaries, build tasks, and best practice implementation for the Meditech HCIS system.
- Must have the abiity to develop and manage highly detailed and extensive Microsoft project plans.
- Direct teams to evaluate and test system code changes.
- Must have the ability to manage project plan tasks, issue logs risks, and create status reports.
- Previous proven Project Management experience is required.
- Excellent salary!
- Full benefits including 401K.
About RightWay Recruiting:
RightWay Recruiting provides search and recruitment services to the healthcare community on a National scale by working directly for hospitals, hospital groups, long term care providers, revenue cycle/HIM/compliance consulting agencies, healthcare specialized lending and collection servicing groups, and other healthcare vendors.
Our specialized areas of recruitment include the following: Health Information Management, Nursing Leadership, Revenue Cycle, Long Term Care and Healthcare Finance.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Project Manager jobs in Boise, Idaho: