Executive Director for a IL/AL Senior Living Community
- Overall Responsibility for smooth operation of this new IL/AL Senior Living Community.
- Provide leadership for the staff.
- Responsible for overseeing excellent customer service and care provided to the residents.
- Ensure compliance of programs and facility with regulatory agencies.
- Responsible for census of facility.
- Bachelor's Degree in health related, business or gerontology field preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Senior Living Community operations with demonstrated success.
- Will have a genuine passion for improving the lives of older adults.
About RightWay Recruiting:
RightWay Recruiting provides search and recruitment services to the healthcare community on a National scale by working directly for hospitals, hospital groups, long term care providers, revenue cycle/HIM/compliance consulting agencies, healthcare specialized lending and collection servicing groups, and other healthcare vendors.
Our specialized areas of recruitment include the following: Health Information Management, Nursing Leadership, Revenue Cycle, Long Term Care and Healthcare Finance.
Posted 3 years ago