Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Executive Jobs in Clovis, NM
Executive Director - Senior Living Community
- Overall Responsibility for smooth operation of this new IL/AL Senior Living Community.
- Provide leadership for the staff.
- Responsible for overseeing excellent customer service and care provided to the residents.
- Ensure compliance of programs and facility with regulatory agencies.
- Responsible for census of facility.
- Bachelor's Degree in health related, business or gerontology field preferred.
- Minimum 3 years experience in Senior Living Community operations with demonstrated success.
- Will have a genuine passion for improving the lives of older adults.
About RightWay Recruiting:
RightWay Recruiting provides search and recruitment services to the healthcare community on a National scale by working directly for hospitals, hospital groups, long term care providers, revenue cycle/HIM/compliance consulting agencies, healthcare specialized lending and collection servicing groups, and other healthcare vendors.
Our specialized areas of recruitment include the following: Health Information Management, Nursing Leadership, Revenue Cycle, Long Term Care and Healthcare Finance.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Executive jobs in Clovis, New Mexico:
Executive Secretary to the President and Board of Regents
Eastern New Mexico University in Portales, NM
Posted 23 days ago on StartWire
Executive Chef NEW!
Comcast Spectacor in Clovis, NM
Posted yesterday on iCIMS
Executive Chef 2
Sodexo in Portales, NM
Posted 1 month ago on StartWire