Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Software Developer Jobs in Seattle, WA
Epic Reporting Workbench Consultant
- Responsible for Epic Reporting Workbench consulting at client hospitals.
- Report development for client.
- 1099, immediate start with excellent compensation located in Pacific NW.
- Must have significant Epic Reporting Workbench report development experience.
- Preference given to candidates with Clarity Data Model or an Epic Application. Certification helpful, but not required.
- Capable of working well in a diverse, multi-disciplinary team.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and oral communication skills and effective presentation skills.
- Ability to maintain a professional attitude.
- Problem solving skills.
About RightWay Recruiting:
RightWay Recruiting provides search and recruitment services to the healthcare community on a National scale by working directly for hospitals, hospital groups, long term care providers, revenue cycle/HIM/compliance consulting agencies, healthcare specialized lending and collection servicing groups, and other healthcare vendors.
Our specialized areas of recruitment include the following: Health Information Management, Nursing Leadership, Revenue Cycle, Long Term Care and Healthcare Finance.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Software Developer jobs in Seattle, Washington: