Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Software Developer Jobs in Portland, OR
Epic Bridges Certified Consultant
Why Work Here?
“Well run and respected, state of the art Medical Center”
- Implementation of Epic modules.
- Bridges certification is required. Must have 1+ year of Epic Bridges experience.
- Must be able to build, validate and execute implementation.
- Must have Cloverleaf.
- Must be able to work effectively with all levels at client hospital.
- West coast candidates preferred for Pacific NW health system.
- Lengthy engagement.
About RightWay Recruiting:
RightWay Recruiting provides search and recruitment services to the healthcare community on a National scale by working directly for hospitals, hospital groups, long term care providers, revenue cycle/HIM/compliance consulting agencies, healthcare specialized lending and collection servicing groups, and other healthcare vendors.
Our specialized areas of recruitment include the following: Health Information Management, Nursing Leadership, Revenue Cycle, Long Term Care and Healthcare Finance.
Posted date: 3 years ago
Browse Software Developer jobs in Portland, Oregon:
Python Software Developer
CloudBolt Software in Portland, OR
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Sr. Software Developer
Health & Safety Institute (HSI) in Vancouver, WA
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Java Software Engineer - Senior (Job #: 16451)
ieSolutions in Portland, OR
Posted 8 days ago on ZipRecruiter