Sorry, this job was closed 3 years ago. See all open Software Developer Jobs in Portland, OR
Epic Bridges Certified Consultant
- Implementation of Epic modules.
- Bridges certification is required. Must have 1+ year of Epic Bridges experience.
- Must be able to build, validate and execute implementation.
- Must have Cloverleaf.
- Must be able to work effectively with all levels at client hospital.
- West coast candidates preferred for Pacific NW health system.
- Lengthy engagement.
About RightWay Recruiting:
RightWay Recruiting provides search and recruitment services to the healthcare community on a National scale by working directly for hospitals, hospital groups, long term care providers, revenue cycle/HIM/compliance consulting agencies, healthcare specialized lending and collection servicing groups, and other healthcare vendors.
Our specialized areas of recruitment include the following: Health Information Management, Nursing Leadership, Revenue Cycle, Long Term Care and Healthcare Finance.
Posted 3 years ago
Browse Software Developer jobs in Portland, Oregon:
Software Engineer III (Job #: 16140)
ieSolutions in Portland, OR
Posted 22 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Senior Software Engineer, Taxonomy and Classification
Greenfield Source, LLC in Portland, OR
Posted 10 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Software Developer NEW!
BizTek People, Inc. in Beaverton, OR
Posted 18 hours ago on ZipRecruiter