Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Software Developer Jobs in Missoula, MT
Epic ASAP Credentialed Trainer
Why work here?
“Well run and respected, state of the art Medical Center”
- Responsible for training curriculum development.
- Training of end users.
- Responsible for building, testing and maintaining the training environment.
- 4 month assignment with possible extensions. May work in several hospital locations.
- Minimum 1 year as Credentialed Trainer.
- ASAP Credential required.
About RightWay Recruiting:
RightWay Recruiting provides search and recruitment services to the healthcare community on a National scale by working directly for hospitals, hospital groups, long term care providers, revenue cycle/HIM/compliance consulting agencies, healthcare specialized lending and collection servicing groups, and other healthcare vendors.
Our specialized areas of recruitment include the following: Health Information Management, Nursing Leadership, Revenue Cycle, Long Term Care and Healthcare Finance.
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Software Developer jobs in Missoula, Montana: