Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Chief Nursing Officer Jobs in Seattle, WA
Chief Nursing Officer - Hospital
- Serves as the highest level senior manager over various nursing related patient care divisions.
- Assists the CEO and other Administrators in the development, formulation and implementation of hospital strategic plans and serves as part of the hospital's senior management team.
- Plans, organizes and directs hospital Nursing, Nursing Education and other departments as assigned.
- Evaluates administrative and clinical nursing procedures within the hospital.
- Minimum five years increasingly responsible clinical or administrative nursing work in an acute care hospital setting, including at least two years in a management capacity.
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing; MSN preferred.
- Proven nurse leadership skills driving accountability.
About RightWay Recruiting:
RightWay Recruiting provides search and recruitment services to the healthcare community on a National scale by working directly for hospitals, hospital groups, long term care providers, revenue cycle/HIM/compliance consulting agencies, healthcare specialized lending and collection servicing groups, and other healthcare vendors.
Our specialized areas of recruitment include the following: Health Information Management, Nursing Leadership, Revenue Cycle, Long Term Care and Healthcare Finance.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Chief Nursing Officer jobs in Seattle, Washington:
Director of Nursing (Skilled Nursing Facility)
DNN Staffing, Inc. in Seattle, WA
Posted 2 months ago on Glassdoor
Charge Nurse / Director of Nursing with Aegis of
Aegis Living in Lynnwood, WA
Posted 1 month ago on Glassdoor
Per Diem RN - South King/Pierce $50/hr & $2K Sign On Bonus
Fedelta Home Care in Federal Way, WA
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter