Sorry, this job was closed 9 months ago.
Requires: 4 years of accounting, 2 years exp in clinical trials, research grants.
Our client is a major healthcare organization. The Research Financial Analyst participates in all levels of accounting activities within the Finance Department and provides research grant and oncology clinical trial Administration. This position relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals while performing a variety of complicated tasks.
Essential Job Functions:
· Handles all financial responsibilities relating to Research Grant Administration (pre- and post-award).
· Handles payment receipt and distribution of Oncology Clinical Trial funds.
· Analyzes balance sheets and profit and loss statements.
· Prepares other financial reports as required including financial reports to Principal Investigators.
· Prepares journal entries for posting to General Ledger.
· Analyzes trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
· Prepares Research Departmental budgets.
· Reports organization’s finances to management.
· Gathers information by running queries.
· Assists in the development of policies, systems, and special financial studies, particularly as they relate to the reconciliation process.
· Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or related field
· Minimum of 4 years of relevant experience in accounting.
· Note: Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience with clinical trials and research grants.
· Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
· Excellent communication skills.
We are hiring on behalf of our client.
For more information and client/candidate comments on our services, please visit our website: rightexecutivesearch.com.
Posted date: 9 months ago
Browse Financial Analyst jobs in Hackensack NJ USA: