“We stimulate a work environment that fosters creativity while maintaining executional excellence.”
University Relations Account Manager
Job Type: Full-time
Location: Columbia, SC
Riddle & Bloom is an Ideas and Access agency specializing in helping brands including Microsoft and Nestlé connect with the Next Generation of consumers. Our integrated approach allows our clients to understand and engage with high schoolers, college students, and young professional through behavioral insights, experiential marketing, digital strategy, physical activations, ecommerce solutions, and exclusive partnerships.
We are looking for a University Relations Account Manager to develop and nurture collaborative relationships with key campus contacts across the US. As a member of our University Relations team, you will be responsible for helping to facilitate meaningful interactions between brands and students on college campuses across the US.
· Develop solid business relationships with key campus contacts, learning the ins-and-outs of each assigned school while proactively identifying how R&B can enhance the student experience
· Serve as a liaison between campus contacts and R&B clients to develop and execute on-campus marketing activations that benefit both parties
· Collaborate with the R&B Client Services team (Boston-based) to understand the needs of each client program and provide campus-specific recommendations for marketing tactics and activations
· Participate in agency brainstorms to help develop new, creative ideas for activating our clients’ brands on college campuses
· Manage and coordinate on-campus client activations by overseeing event planning logistics including locations, contracts, permits, etc.
· Track all campus learnings and activities in Salesforce by creating, updating and maintaining accurate documentation, of internal university records
· Research higher education institutions including campus trends, policies, procedures, event opportunities, campus contacts, etc.
· Travel, as needed, to provide on-site support on-campus activations as well as new business and client meetings (10% of time or less)
· Perform other duties, as assigned
Qualifications & Skills:
· Bachelor’s degree with 2+ years of experience in marketing, business or communications
· Experience with event planning and in a higher education environment preferred
· Customer-service focus with outstanding interpersonal, written, and oral communications skills
· Proven ability to think quickly and problem solve while working in a fast-paced environment
· Commitment to detail, organization, and efficient time management
· Comfortable working with a team and independently
· Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
· Knowledge of Salesforce and Jotform a plus
Why Riddle & Bloom:
We are constantly striving to create a culture at Riddle & Bloom that fosters creativity, collaboration, and accountability. We are committed to investing in our team members, their personal and professional well-being, and celebrating the successes we know will come from our combined efforts. Our employee benefits include:
· Gracious holiday schedule and paid-time-off package
· Competitive benefits including medical, dental, and vision packages with company contribution
· Short and long-term disability and life insurance policies
· 401(k) plan with annual company contribution
Riddle & Bloom is an Ideas and Access agency specializing in helping Fortune 500 brands connect with the Next Generation of consumers. With a unique mix of exclusive access points and proprietary offerings, our integrated approach allows our client partners to understand and engage with high schoolers, college students, and young professionals through peer-based, event/experiential, and digital marketing efforts.