Sorry, this job was closed 2 years ago. See all open Technical Support Specialist Jobs in Atlanta, GA
Technical Support Specialist
Level 1 Technical Support
Summary: Provides technical assistance and training to customers for the Success Enterprise, Estimator and iTWO solutions by performing the following duties. Other duties may be assigned as required. This position will report to the Project Manger.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide client support and technical issue resolution via E-Mail, phone and other electronic medium.
- Configure software to connect to Internet application servers.
- Provide training to clients in the use of system and applications as related to Success Enterprise, Estimator and iTWO.
- Obtain general understanding of OS and application operations related to company offered services.
- Identify and correct or advise, on operational issues in client computer systems.
- Ability to access and provide commentary on customer experiences, issues and resolution using company provide software tools.
The Ideal candidate will also possess the following skills:
- Able to work independently and efficiently to meet deadlines.
- Able to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Self motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Experience with hardware and software issues.
- Proficient in Sales Force.
- Excellent communication (oral and written), interpersonal, organizational, and presentation skills.
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
Education and/or Experience: One year certificate from college or technical school; or three to six months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Language Skills: Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations. Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals. Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the general public.
Reasoning Ability: Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Computer Skills: To perform this job successfully, an individual should have knowledge of Contact Management systems; Database software; Internet software and Word Processing software.
About RIB U.S. Cost:
Since inception in 1961, RIB has been the pioneer in construction innovation, exploring and bringing in new technology, new thinking and new working method to enhance construction productivity, and transforming the construction industry into the most advanced and digitalized industry in the 21st century. RIB is headquartered in Stuttgart, Germany, and listed in Prime Standard Frankfurt Stock Exchange since 2011. With about 650 employees located in over 30 offices worldwide, RIB is serving 100,000 clients including construction contractors, developers, owners, investors and governments, in the field of building construction, infrastructure, and EPC sector.
As a subsidiary to RIB Software SE, RIB U.S.COST provides exceptional professional services to owners, architects, engineers and contractors. With over 30 years history, our clients know they can trust us to deliver the best service in our areas of specialty.
We offer a competitive benefits package.
RIB U.S.COST is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted date: 3 years ago
Browse Technical Support Specialist jobs in Atlanta, GA: