Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Urgent Care Jobs in Fossil, OR
Urgent Care PA for Eastern OR--loan repay #SLS
Experienced Physician Assistant to work 4-day work weeks, rotating on call.
- Must be comfortable caring for full spectrum Family Practice patients of all ages.
- Ability to function in a remote area with minimal supervision.
- Interpretation of X-Ray, ECG and laboratory results.
- Perform venipuncture, injections, start and maintain IV’s, suture, splinting and casting, perform minor surgery and biopsies.
- After hours and weekend call shared for 911 support (evaluate, treat, and/or triage to another facility).
NHSC loan repayment site and eligible for $5,000 yearly rural tax credit
- ACLS/BCLS Certified, DEA License, eligible or have an Oregon license
- Knowledge of Electronic Health Record Systems.
About RHCA Recruiting:
REAP Healthcare Agents is a healthcare recruiting company with over 5000 resources throughout the country.
Posted date: 4 years ago