Physician Assistant – Urgent Care Experience Required – 4 day work week – Loan repayment -
Experienced Physician Assistant to work 4-day work weeks, rotating on call.
- Must be comfortable caring for full spectrum Family Practice patients of all ages.
- Ability to function in a remote area with minimal supervision.
- Interpretation of X-Ray, ECG and laboratory results.
- Perform venipuncture, injections, start and maintain IV’s, suture, splinting and casting, perform minor surgery and biopsies.
- After hours and weekend call shared for 911 support (evaluate, treat, and/or triage to another facility).
NHSC loan repayment site and eligible for $5,000 yearly rural tax credit
- ACLS/BCLS Certified, DEA License, eligible or have an Oregon license
- Knowledge of Electronic Health Record Systems.