Sorry, this job was closed 5 years ago. See all open Inside Sales Representative Jobs in Vancouver, BC
Inside Sales Representative
Nedco, a leader in the electrical industry, is a company committed to high quality and customer service. The strength of that commitment by our people is reflected through Nedco's track record of professionalism and customer satisfaction. Nedco's commitment to value and on-going training and development, enables our teams to provide quality solutions to our customers and empowers us to exceed their expectations, day after day. Nedco is an equal opportunity employer firmly committed to the Canadian marketplace.
- Offer product knowledge and information to customers and confirm details of delivery.
- Assess project requirements and verify stock availability of orders. Offer alternative non-stock items depending on specifications. Offer pricing terms in accordance with company policy.
- Prepare quotations by offering pricing, delivery and availability of non-stock items.
- Process order to completion and expedite the delivery whenever necessary.
- Liaise with outside sales force and other employees in the execution of their functions.
- Provide sales support for field sales representatives.
Working in a fast-paced team environment, this position requires someone who is highly motivated with strong communication, time management and organizational skills and who is able to work with minimum supervision.
Applicants should also have the following qualifications:
- Grade 12 education (or equivalent)
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer service preferably within the electrical distribution \ industrial industry
- Electrical product knowledge or Telecom Product knowledge would be an asset
- Good mathematical skills
- Computer proficiency in a Windows environment
Please visit www.nedco.ca for other career opportunities.
We thank all candidates for their interest. However, only those candidates selected for interviews will be contacted.
About Rexel Canada Electrical Inc.:
Rexel is a world leader within the electrical distribution market. We operate in 38 countries, conduct business through a network of 2,300 branches and rely on the support of 30,000 employees internationally to provide electrical solutions and equipment within the industrial, residential, and commercial sectors. Throughout the world, Rexel is accelerating electrical advances in close collaboration with its customers and partners.
Within Canada, our operating banners of Nedco, Westburne & Rexel Atlantic allow us to serve our customers through a network of 200 + branches across the country ensuring that local service, inventory availability and knowledgeable support are close by.
Posted date: 5 years ago
Browse Inside Sales Representative jobs in Vancouver, BC, Canada: