Westburne Electric, a division of Rexel Canada Electrical Inc., is a leader in electrical product distribution, participating in the commercial, residential, industrial and institutional markets across Canada.DESCRIPTION
We are currently looking for a self-motivated individual to become an integral part of our team at our Burnaby branch. If you want to work in a dynamic team environment and you excel when being trusted with responsibility then Westburne is the place for you.Westburne offers:
- A competitive compensation;
- Benefits plan; and
- An excellent opportunity for advancement within a growing organization.
The Credit Analyst is responsible for communicating with customers and internal Westburne staff to analyze credit information, solve problems, and ensure the timely payment of invoices. Responsibilities:
Skills & Qualifications:
- Take ownership of a portfolio of accounts, ensure the timely payment of invoices on account, and be a key point of contact for our customer, both internal and external.
- Analyze paying habits of accounts that are delinquent.
- Credit the customers’ accounts from cheques & credit cards received and indicate full payment or partial payment.
- Update accounts on the computer to indicate received payments.
- Evaluate customer records and recommend accounts be closed or credit limit reduced.
- Ensure all legal aspects have been covered and protect the company’s interest at all times.
- Reconcile accounts when customers have short paid invoices due to credit notes such as pricing and returns.
- Issue payment adjustments for invoices paid. Process inter-company transfer payments. Record returned cheques on the system. File all original remittance advice information by date.
- Release orders from customer’s account
- Review and open new accounts
- Related experience is preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word & Outlook) is required
- Problem solving skills, interpersonal skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Good organizational and time management skills an asset
- Working towards FCI(CCP) designation
About Rexel Canada Electrical Inc.:
Rexel is a world leader within the electrical distribution market. We operate in 38 countries, conduct business through a network of 2,300 branches and rely on the support of 30,000 employees internationally to provide electrical solutions and equipment within the industrial, residential, and commercial sectors. Throughout the world, Rexel is accelerating electrical advances in close collaboration with its customers and partners.
Within Canada, our operating banners of Nedco, Westburne & Rexel Atlantic allow us to serve our customers through a network of 200 + branches across the country ensuring that local service, inventory availability and knowledgeable support are close by.
Posted 4 years ago
Finance and Insurance,