Medical, Life, Dental, 401K
Revolution Digital is a full service digital advertising agency in Morristown NJ. We are a growing company made up of energetic, smart and driven people all working toward a common goal – success for our clients. Our clients range from consumer package goods, healthcare, beauty and technology brands.
Revolution Digital is the digital partner for many Fortune 500 companies and their household name brands. As such, we develop social media marketing strategies and then manage the communities that we grow for these brands. The Social Media Community Manager will help to build and actively cultivate online communities of consumers across multiple social media channels. The position will be responsible for implementing our content plans and serving as the active brand voice for each unique brand. The person in this role has the ability to engage consumers through appropriate conversation as well as provide support as needed.
This person should have excellent writing skills, be able to think on their feet and have extreme attention to detail. Each branded community has its own tone and social media guidelines that need to be carefully followed.
- Post social media content on appropriate social channels according to provided marketing plans. Content may be posted on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, SnapChat, YouTube, Google+
- Actively manage communities for several key brands including:
- Answering consumer questions
- Engaging with consumer provided content
- Seek out influencers and actively engaged consumers to inspire and motivate them to share information and talk about the brand
- Participate in real time community conversations on behalf of the brand
- Assist strategy team in conducting research and analytics for key brands
- Provide insights gained from community interaction to internal Client Service team
- Proactively identify opportunities in user generated content
- Be the gatekeeper for all content - ensuring all content is proofread, approved and applicable before posting.
- Track key performance indicators (KPIs) to ensure that campaigns are tracking appropriately.
- Be the agency “go-to” for all social media platform news, as to help inform all teams of any platform changes or opportunities.
- Bachelors Degree in Communications, Marketing or other related field
- 1-3 years work experience in social media, communications or content marketing
- Experience in community management required
- Experience with social media management systems such as Hootsuite and social media analytics tools such as Radian6
- Understanding of the social media universe, including experience with YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat, Pinterest, Tumblr, Google+, Wordpress etc.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excel at research, and be able to identify threats and opportunities in social media content
- Ability to work individually on a project or in a team environment
- Proactive and organized
About Revolution Digital:
The Agency for the Digital Revolution
Full Service Digital Marketing & Social Media Agency
We deliver highly engaging, unique digital solutions designed to break through the clutter and create a desired behavior in the target consumer through informed strategies, creative relevance, and emotional connections.
What Makes Us Different
We believe in emotion-based marketing and consumer psychology and begin every project with a deep dive into the target audience to determine the emotional trigger that makes them react to your brand and ultimately make a purchase.
All Jobs at Revolution Digital
Posted 3 days ago