Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Social Media Director Jobs in Los Angeles, CA
Social Media Director
· Manage Revolt TV social media operations and best practices for our social media communities
· Implement audience development strategies to build community and drive growth on Twitter, Instagram, Tumblr, YouTube, and other emerging social networks
· Collaborate directly with programing, production and news departments to integrate social media best practices for live broadcasts and pre-produced segments
· Calculate ROI on advertising, programing, and social media campaigns designed to drive growth
· Maintain content calendar and growth targets for social profiles with ability to set forecasts and hit key milestones
· Create tools for on-air personalities, allowing hosts to interact with Fans and Artists in real time
· Develop processes with programing and news teams to track interactions between live TV and social media growth
· Work with technology team to Integrate social media data and content feeds into live television production environment and products
· Collaborate with programing, production, and news teams to convert broadcast formats into social media content
· Evaluate vendors for social media tools and data feeds, and make recommendations on strategy and partnerships
· Use social media to drive downloads of on-air connected apps and convert traffic to web community
· Manage and build team of in house and remote community managers
· Discover and research emerging social networks, social applications and trends.
· Contribute to the design and creation of artist digital assets.
· Expert user on a variety of social media platforms, including Facebook, Youtube, Twitter, Tumblr, and emerging social networks
· Ability to think strategically and understand, develop and act upon strategic marketing plans and goals
· Passion for social media and 3 – 5 years of prior experience working in a broadcast and/or music company
· Capacity to handle a wide variety of tasks and assignments in a dynamic fast paced work environment
· Demonstrate intellectual curiosity and the desire to introduce staff to potential new strategies and solutions that will enhance value and aesthetic of our channel
· Effectively present information in both one-on-one and group situations to clients and other employees of the agency.
· 3 years experience using social media analytics tools.
· Exceptional organizational and follow through skills.
· Ability to set and achieve goals
· Attention to detail and deadlines
About Revolt Television:
From Sean Combs Enterprises comes a new 24/7 channel set to launch an assault on Television... Revolt Media & TV is a new independent music and music news themed cable network that changes the game by leveraging digital technologies, including social media, to give artists a powerful new platform to connect with viewers, and to create and deliver a category-defining experience
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Social Media Director jobs in Los Angeles, California: