Sorry, this job was closed 4 months ago.
“Top 5 Home Equity Conversation Mortgage Lender, a Mutual of Omaha Bank Company”
We are looking for a driven Account Executive to research and solicit new business opportunities and manage customer relationships with TPO/brokers and processors. You’ll be directly responsible for the preservation and expansion of your book of business. The goal is to capture TPO/broker business and build long-term relationships based on trust and customer satisfaction.
Duties and responsibilities
• Create a detailed business plan to assist in attaining all of your goals and quotas
• Obtain and have a full understanding of the loan products and loan operating software
• Manage sales cycle; prospecting, approval, education, obtain business, build relationships
• Present products to prospective TPO/brokers via phone and/or screen share/webinar
• Provide after-sales support to all of your TPO/brokers
• Remain in frequent contact with your TPO/brokers to understand their needs
• Respond to complaints and resolve issues that might be troubling your TPO/brokers and/or operations
Proven experience as an Account Executive, or in other sales/customer service role
Proficiency with computer systems including MS Outlook & internet browsers
Strong communication skills and ability to build relationships
Organizational and time-management skills
Enthusiastic, passionate, self-motivated and have initiative
Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred, but not required
Retirement Funding Solutions was created to address and solve for one of the most significant challenges facing the Baby Boomer Generation today: being financially prepared for your retirement years. RFS is committed to educating Retirees and their families on the value of a product that was created by the U.S. Government during President Reagan's term in Office. The Home Equity Conversion Mortgage (HECM) was designed to utilize the equity in your home as a means to assist a peaceful and secure transition to one's retirement years. Many Financial Advisors are now realizing the value of this product as an effective financial planning tool. RFS was recently acquired by Mutual of Omaha, a 108-year-old Fortune 500 Company.
Our commitment to you is that the educational process will be based upon an honest, ethical and open dialogue. Our company's goal is to integrate our dialogue into your circle of trusted advisors, whether those be family or a team of financial professionals.
Posted date: 5 months ago
Browse Wholesale Account Executive jobs in Seattle WA USA:
LevelTen Energy in Seattle, WA
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Partners Capital Group, Inc. in Seattle, WA
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Orin Rice Staffing & Consulting in Seattle, WA
Posted 9 days ago on ZipRecruiter