- Executes merchandising and marketing projects
- Coordinates with stakeholders to establish program details and deliverables
- Builds and maintains relationships with internal and external resources
- Ensures projects are executed according to plans
- Demonstrates up-to-date expertise in Marketing and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
- Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company mission, values, and standards of ethics and integrity
- Monitors program performance within area of responsibility
- Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
- Assists in the development of department specific annual operating plans (AOPs)
- · Supports plans and initiatives to meet client and business needs
- · Identifies and communicates goals and objectives
- · Builds accountability for and measures progress in achieving results
- · Identifies and addresses improvement opportunities
- Demonstrates adaptability and promotes continuous learning
Minimum Qualifications: Bachelor’s degree in Business, Marketing, or related field OR 3-years of experience in merchandising, marketing or related field.
Additional Preferred Qualifications; 1 year experience leading work or project teams
About Retail Integrity Merchandising:
Retail Integrity Merchandising Solutions specializes in merchandising and marketing services to manufacturers, suppliers and producers of food products and consumer packaged goods. Our Trade channels including grocery, mass merchandise, specialty, convenience, drug, dollar, club, hardware, consumer electronics and home centers.
We provide the highest quality merchandising solutions while providing factual Information in a timely and efficient manner.
Our goal is to provide Gold Standard Customer Care for our Clients.
Posted 3 years ago