is an interactive performance-based marketing and web development firm specializing in email advertising and consumer facing web properties with broad appeal. We are seeking a Technical Writing Intern
to join our team.
As a Technical Writing Intern, you will be responsible for taking ideas and drafting the development specifications for new projects. You will work with the Design Department to produce the design deliverables that will be handed off to the Development Department.Job Duties
- Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Maintain records and files of work and revisions.
- Edit, standardize, and make changes to material prepared by other writers.
- Create diagrams and charts for inclusion in development specifications.
- Collaborate with Development and Design team members for through the completion of a project development cycle.
About Our Internships
- Exceptional writing skills
- Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology
- Must be able to stay on top of advancing internet and computer technology and its effects on the business environment
- Must be thorough and precise in your work
- Ability to work individually or in a team to beat tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of international web standards and protocols
- Previous experience in technical writing is a plus
The more you know the better but we're here to teach. Our knowledgeable, experienced team will give you the time, tools and training to succeed. You'll bring the talent and temperament to get the job done.
We offer flexible hours and offer full-time and part-time paid ($9 - $11 / hour) opportunities. Responsibilities are geared towards the interns skill-set and interests.
We're close by: University of California, Irvine (UCI) (7.9 miles), California State University, Fullerton (CSUF) (13.6 miles), Chapman University (6.8 miles), Orange Coast College (5.8 miles), Vanguard University (6.7 miles)