Sorry, this job was closed 5 years ago. See all open Technical Jobs in Tustin, CA
Technical Writing Intern
As a Technical Writing Intern, you will be responsible for taking ideas and drafting the development specifications for new projects. You will work with the Design Department to produce the design deliverables that will be handed off to the Development Department.
- Organize material and complete writing assignment according to set standards regarding order, clarity, conciseness, style, and terminology.
- Maintain records and files of work and revisions.
- Edit, standardize, and make changes to material prepared by other writers.
- Create diagrams and charts for inclusion in development specifications.
- Collaborate with Development and Design team members for through the completion of a project development cycle.
- Exceptional writing skills
- Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology
- Must be able to stay on top of advancing internet and computer technology and its effects on the business environment
- Must be thorough and precise in your work
- Ability to work individually or in a team to beat tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of international web standards and protocols
- Previous experience in technical writing is a plus
About Our Internships
The more you know the better but we're here to teach. Our knowledgeable, experienced team will give you the time, tools and training to succeed. You'll bring the talent and temperament to get the job done.
We offer flexible hours and offer full-time and part-time paid ($9 - $11 / hour) opportunities. Responsibilities are geared towards the interns skill-set and interests.
We're close by: University of California, Irvine (UCI) (7.9 miles), California State University, Fullerton (CSUF) (13.6 miles), Chapman University (6.8 miles), Orange Coast College (5.8 miles), Vanguard University (6.7 miles)
About Restoration Media Inc.:
One of America's fastest-growing companies, Restoration Media is an Internet marketing and idea incubation firm located in Tustin, CA. Around here, ideas are a way of life. Our team has had more than a few good ideas since opening in 2001, and we are continuously inspired to innovate and build great brands for the web.
We maintain a fun-loving and focused work environment full of creative, kind and collaborative individuals who are committed to "building the awesome." We provide each of our employees a working environment full of opportunities to learn and grow, with challenging projects and continued professional development.
Inc. 5000 | 2010, 2012, 2013
OC Business Journal Fastest Growing Private Companies | 2012
Best Places to Work in Orange County | 2013
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact.
Posted date: 5 years ago
Browse Technical jobs in Tustin, California:
Technical Support/Field Technician NEW!
TekPartners, A P2P Company in Anaheim, CA
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter
Technical Support Specialist
IThinkSource in Laguna Hills, CA
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Technical Support Analyst, Level 1
AutoCrib in Tustin, CA
Posted 15 days ago on ZipRecruiter