Sorry, this job was closed 5 years ago. See all open Intern Jobs in Tustin, CA
As a QA Intern, you will ensure that our web products perform properly according to the specifications provided. You will document any defects and/or problems that arise during testing and report those bugs to the Development and Design Departments. You will also ensure that the user experience is of high quality and seamless.
- Ensure that clear specifications and a description of functionality from a user perspective are provided for all projects
- Receive, review, and understand the specifications as well as functionality description from a user perspective
- Ensure that hardware, software and other environment setup is in place and working prior to the start of testing
- Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology
- Must be able to stay on top of advancing internet and computer technology and its effects to the business environment
- Must be thorough and precise in your work
- Ability to work individually or in a team to beat tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of international web standards and protocols
- Previous experience with QA or software testing is a plus
About Our Internships
The more you know the better but we're here to teach. Our knowledgeable, experienced team will give you the time, tools and training to succeed. You'll bring the talent and temperament to get the job done.
We offer flexible hours and offer full-time and part-time paid ($9 - $11 / hour) opportunities. Responsibilities are geared towards the interns skill-set and interests.
We're close by: University of California, Irvine (UCI) (7.9 miles), California State University, Fullerton (CSUF) (13.6 miles), Chapman University (6.8 miles), Orange Coast College (5.8 miles), Vanguard University (6.7 miles)
About Restoration Media Inc.:
One of America's fastest-growing companies, Restoration Media is an Internet marketing and idea incubation firm located in Tustin, CA. Around here, ideas are a way of life. Our team has had more than a few good ideas since opening in 2001, and we are continuously inspired to innovate and build great brands for the web.
We maintain a fun-loving and focused work environment full of creative, kind and collaborative individuals who are committed to "building the awesome." We provide each of our employees a working environment full of opportunities to learn and grow, with challenging projects and continued professional development.
Inc. 5000 | 2010, 2012, 2013
OC Business Journal Fastest Growing Private Companies | 2012
Best Places to Work in Orange County | 2013
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact.
Posted 5 years ago
Browse Intern jobs in Tustin, California:
PAID- DIGITAL MARKETING & RECRUITING INTERN
Electronic Commerce in Orange, CA
Posted 4 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Junior B2B Marketing Intern
Coastal Links Consulting in Santa Ana, CA
Posted 25 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Harcourts Maxximum Realty in Anaheim Hills, CA
Posted 23 days ago on ZipRecruiter