is an interactive performance-based marketing and web development firm specializing in email advertising and consumer facing web properties with broad appeal. We are seeking a LAMP Developer to join our growing development team.
Skills & Specifications
- Work with various database systems including MySQL
- Develop websites ensuring strong optimization and functionality
- Work on projects including web layout enhancements, website enhancements, web-based applications, and database-backed websites.
- Analyze, review and modify web systems by designing, maintaining, documenting, testing, developing and monitoring
- Participate in a team-oriented environment to develop Web-based applications
- Maintain existing codebase, troubleshoot bugs, and add new features
Education & Qualifications
- Ability to adapt and pick up new techniques and technology
- Must be able to stay on top of advancing internet and computer technology and its effects on the business environment
- Must be thorough and precise in work
- Ability to work individually or in a team to beat tight deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Knowledge of international web standards and protocols
Compensations & Benefits
- 2-5 years experience creating database-driven websites
- Degrees in Computer science, IT, software engineering, web development, programming or other subjects are a plus
- Certification in PHP web development and software programming are a plus
- Competitive Salary (DOE)
- Major Medical PPO
- Dental PPO
- Vision Reimbursement Program
- 401k + Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off + Holidays
- Exciting and fast paced work environment!
About Restoration Media Inc.:
One of America's fastest-growing companies, Restoration Media is an Internet marketing and idea incubation firm located in Tustin, CA. Around here, ideas are a way of life. Our team has had more than a few good ideas since opening in 2001, and we are continuously inspired to innovate and build great brands for the web.
We maintain a fun-loving and focused work environment full of creative, kind and collaborative individuals who are committed to "building the awesome." We provide each of our employees a working environment full of opportunities to learn and grow, with challenging projects and continued professional development.
Inc. 5000 | 2010, 2012, 2013
OC Business Journal Fastest Growing Private Companies | 2012
Best Places to Work in Orange County | 2013
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact.