is an interactive performance-based marketing and web development firm specializing in email advertising and consumer facing web properties with broad appeal. We are seeking an Internet Marketing & Social Media Intern
to join our Team.
The person in this position will be making an impact not only in our company but also in the Internet marketing industry, as he or she will be working on innovative projects and participating as a key member of our team.Responsibilities
Skills & Experience
- Develop and implement social media and marketing campaigns
- Provide ideas and strategies for brand building
- Research competition and develop marketing strategies
About Our Internships
- Advanced knowledge of social media (Facebook, Twitter, Google+)
- Avid social media news reader (Mashable, TechCrunch)
- User of socially enhanced products and services (Groupon, Instagram)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced knowledge of Mac OSX
- Excels in a team environment
- Web development and/or design experience a plus
The more you know the better but we're here to teach. Our knowledgeable, experienced team will give you the time, tools and training to succeed. You'll bring the talent and temperament to get the job done.
We offer flexible hours and offer full-time and part-time paid ($9 - $11 / hour) opportunities. Responsibilities are geared towards the interns skill-set and interests.
We're close by: University of California, Irvine (UCI) (7.9 miles), California State University, Fullerton (CSUF) (13.6 miles), Chapman University (6.8 miles), Orange Coast College (5.8 miles), Vanguard University (6.7 miles)
About Restoration Media Inc.:
One of America's fastest-growing companies, Restoration Media is an Internet marketing and idea incubation firm located in Tustin, CA. Around here, ideas are a way of life. Our team has had more than a few good ideas since opening in 2001, and we are continuously inspired to innovate and build great brands for the web.
We maintain a fun-loving and focused work environment full of creative, kind and collaborative individuals who are committed to "building the awesome." We provide each of our employees a working environment full of opportunities to learn and grow, with challenging projects and continued professional development.
Inc. 5000 | 2010, 2012, 2013
OC Business Journal Fastest Growing Private Companies | 2012
Best Places to Work in Orange County | 2013
Principals only. Recruiters, please do not contact.
Posted 4 years ago
Advertising and Marketing