Resource Innovations is an environmental consulting company specializing in energy and water efficiency and focused on helping and empowering people to make smart energy choices. With deep roots in energy efficiency program design and implementation, Resource Innovations is leading the industry with innovative program solutions, working with community organizations toward a collaborative economy.
Resource Innovations is seeking an Program Analyst to join our team in Chicago, Illinois. This position will be working in a dynamic environment to support the development and implementation of residential and low-income energy efficiency programs. The successful candidate will have experience analyzing market and program tracking data, performing research, securing market intelligence, and providing quantitative and qualitative reports to the program team. The candidate will be responsible for accurate and timely delivery of program reports to partners and clients; developing and supporting continuous improvement of program work flows and data process requirements; training and providing support to the program team to ensure compliant data collection and entry; and regularly monitoring data quality, tracking program production and providing routine reports to the program team. The Program Analystmust be able to work in a fast paced, dynamic environment, as well as have excellent time management skills. He or she must be able to maneuver quickly between data challenges, program and partner needs, reporting, and other client needs.
· Review, vet, and approve residential energy efficiency project applications, verifying project data and energy savings calculations.
· Review program quality control inspection findings, report and remedy inaccuracies.
· Manage and implement program verification processes across multiple programs and clients including review of project data, track program performance against metrics, and ensure programmatic requirements are adhered to by program participants.
· Provide education, training, and coaching to program participants to resolve and minimize application data inaccuracies, and maximize energy savings opportunities.
· Generate weekly, monthly, and ad hoc reports to audit, monitor and measure performanceand relevant metrics.
· Manage the process of regularly reviewing and updating critical program documentation including field verification guides and forms, processing manuals, and policy and procedure manuals.
· Analyze complex sets of data and develop reporting tools in Salesforce and Excel to support program operations, summarize findings and improve data processes.
· Provide analysis and support accurate forecasting for internal use and to inform clients and partners of program projections.
· Provide analysis and support for tracking program metrics, including participation, program status, energy savings, goals, and budget.
· Work collaboratively with peers across the organization, specifically with the Data Operations and Planning/Quality Assurance teams.
· Excellent time and project management skills
· Proficient in establishing data and work process flows
· Detail oriented with the ability to multi-task while consistently meeting deadlines with accuracy
· Excellent communication, listening and interpersonal skills
· Excellent analytical skills to recognize, analyze and recommend solutions for challenges and opportunities
· Positive, action-oriented attitude showing initiative and creativity
· Customer service focused
· Ability to collaborate well at all levels within an organization, and a team player
· Bachelor’s degree and 3+ years of relevant experience
· Technical experience with energy efficiency, energy efficient audits, or similar technologies
· Salesforce experience, including developing reports and importing/exporting data. Salesforce Adminstration experience would be a plus.
· Highest ethical standards
· Proficient skills with Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel including pivot tables and lookups.
· BPI Building Analyst and Envelope certifications preferred. Certified Energy Manager (CEM) or LEED certification are a plus
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Resource Innovations is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to ensuring equal employment opportunities for all job applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender, age, disability, marital status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected status. In addition to federal law requirements, Resource Innovations complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company does work.
The above job description and job requirements are not intended to be all inclusive. Resource Innovations retains the right to make changes or adjustments to job descriptions and/or job requirements at any time without notice.