Posted 1 year ago in Manufacturing/Operations
This position requires a high energy, sharp, detail oriented and professional individual with a can do attitude who is not afraid of challenging situations. This position will provide services to key accounts. It will handle the direct supervision of all employment related aspects of the contingent workforce assigned to client's facilities.
R E Q U I R E M E N T S:
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School/GED Required. Some college work highly desired, but not required.
- At least 2 years prior management/supervisory experience in a manufacturing, warehouse, or prior staffing industry required.
- Prior recruiting experience in similar environment is required.
- Prior experience in Human Resources.
- Prior experience in food production and/or packing environment highly desired but not required.
- Computer proficiency is required.
- Must possess strong customer service and client relations experience.
- Great communication skills oral and written are required.
- Bilingual English/Spanish a plus
- Ability to work flexible hours is required.
B A S I C F UN C T I O N S:
- Provide immediate front line customer service to management team, associates and clients
- Manage weekly schedules for assigned personnel.
- Handle order requests and changes initiated by clients.
- Responsible for the safety of the assigned workforce.
- Responsible for new hire orientations, and handling employee training.
- Screen, interview and select job applicants.
- Maintain time clock database up-to-date in order to process payroll.
- Responsible for researching and solving payroll issues.
- Overseeing the development of the account, and the fulfillment of orders for assigned client.
- Vacation/PTO/Holiday pay.
- Health/Dental/ Life.
- Advancement opportunities.
For immediate consideration, please reply to this job posting with " Onsite – Canandaigua” as the subject line. Attach either a Microsoft Word document or PDF of your resume along with salary history. Only Applicants with salary history will be contacted.
Resource is a staffing and recruitment industry leader with thousands of satisfied clients nationwide. We offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work for our clients in either full-time, part time, temp to perm or temporary positions. We pride ourselves on our focus on helping our employees find their next job.
At Resource, we pride ourselves on making the right matches matching your job preferences and skill level with our clients needs. You are required to notify the Resource office of your availability for work by contacting your local office at least once per week. Once you have notified Resource of your availability, we will contact you if we have an assignment that matches your skills, experience and qualifications. We must have a working telephone number where we can reach you or leave a message.
Browse onsite manager jobs in Canandaigua, New York: