Posted 11 months ago in Manufacturing/Operations
Forklift/ Clamp Operator – Canandaigua NY
Now Hiring Forklift/ Clamp Operators to perform functions in a manufacturing facility.
The Clamp Lift Operators are responsible for operating power industrial equipment for the purpose of moving, locating, relocating, stacking, and unload inbound shipments safely and move products to storage locations, efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate areas, ensure inbound and outbound shipments are accurate and free of damage. Pull and prepare for shipment, ensuring that the exact number and type of product is loaded and shipped
JOB REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have previous experience operating Clamp Trucks/Lifts
- Must successfully complete certification manual within 90 days of group placement.
- Demonstrated abilities as a team player, good cooperation and communication skills.
- Must be in good physical condition; able to lift a maximum of up to 50 lbs.
- Must work overtime as needed.
- Must be a demonstrated team player.
- Must be able to work in differing temperatures.
- Must be able to successfully a pass background check, drug test and be authorized to work in the US on a full-time basis for any employer
• Efficiently move product from staging and/or storage areas into rail cars or trailers
• Load, unload, move, stack, and stage product and materials using a fork lift, clamp truck, or other power equipment
- Assemble, load and/or unload materials to designated area using appropriate equipment including fort-lift truck, clamp trucks, barcode readers and safety equipment.
- Unloading storage of finished foods and non-poly, ensuring accurate quantity, item, origin, destination, etc., utilizing system data and reports.
- Receive and understand material movement orders and transport material to and from designated areas in the facility.
- Changing battery for Lift Truck
WORKING SCHEDULE & PAY RANGE
12:00 am to 8:00 pm | $11.50hr
8:00 am to 4:00 pm | $11.00hr
4:00 pm to 12:00 am | $11.50
For more information Call Today at (585) 393-3108
Resource is a staffing and recruitment industry leader with thousands of satisfied clients nationwide. We offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work for our clients in either full-time, part time, temp to perm or temporary positions. We pride ourselves on our focus on helping our employees find their next job.
At Resource, we pride ourselves on making the right matches matching your job preferences and skill level with our clients needs. You are required to notify the Resource office of your availability for work by contacting your local office at least once per week. Once you have notified Resource of your availability, we will contact you if we have an assignment that matches your skills, experience and qualifications. We must have a working telephone number where we can reach you or leave a message.
Browse lift truck operator jobs in Canandaigua, New York: