Posted 1 year ago in HR & Recruiting
This position requires a high energy, sharp, detail oriented and professional individual with a can do attitude who is not afraid of challenging situations. This position will provide services to key accounts. It will handle the direct supervision of all employment related aspects of the contingent workforce assigned to client's facilities.
POSITION REQUIREMENTS, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- High School/GED Required. Some college work highly desired, but not required.
-At least 2 years prior management/supervisory experience in a manufacturing, warehouse, or prior staffing industry required.
- Prior recruiting experience in similar environment is required.
- Prior experience in food production and/or packing environment highly desired but not required.
-Computer proficiency is required.
-Must possess strong customer service and client relations experience.
- Great communication skills oral and written are required.
- Bilingual English/Spanish is required.
- Ability to work flexible hours is required.
- Vacation/PTO/Holiday pay.
- Health/Dental/ Life.
- Advancement opportunities.
For immediate consideration, please apply by submitting either a Microsoft Word document or PDF of your resume along with salary expectations.
Only those applicants that include salary expectations will be contacted.
Resource is a staffing and recruitment industry leader with thousands of satisfied clients nationwide. We offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work for our clients in either full-time, part time, temp to perm or temporary positions. We pride ourselves on our focus on helping our employees find their next job.
Browse account jobs in Clinton, Pennsylvania:
Key Personnel Services, Inc. - Canonsburg, PA
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
Healthcare Support - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 3 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply
International Construction Solutions Company - Pittsburgh, PA
Posted 11 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply