LT Rental Services (a division of RES Exhibit Services) is currently seeking seasonal assistance with the set up of tents and events for our local event season. In a safe and productive manner, the Tent Set Up Crew delivers and sets up tents, tables, chairs, stages, dance floors, bleachers, and all other party rental equipment and supplies for local and national events. The Tent Set Up Crew member also takes down equipment based on the directions provided by the supervisor. This role requires an individual that can complete duties in a timely and efficient manner with a positive demeanor.
Event Site Set Up Requirements
· Work outdoors (in any weather) to set up tents onsite.
· Deliver, setup, tear down, and pick up event equipment.
· Be a positive example to coworkers and be accountable to 100% client satisfaction.
· Interact with clients in a professional manner.
· Assemble event equipment ensuring customer satisfaction and safety.
· In some cases, employee may interact directly with the customer. This includes management of issues, assignment of work to others and collecting final payment.
· Maintain a clean, organized, safe and productive work environment.
· Complete all paperwork (as required) timely and accurately.
· Ensure that all equipment is handled in a safe, efficient and a high quality manner.
· Ensure that all company policies, supervisors’ directives, and instructions are followed.
· Followed required directions.
· Other duties/jobs as assigned.
· Load and unload trucks.
· Maintain a clean truck.
· Maintain a clean warehouse.
· Clean equipment as needed.
· Follow Required Directions.
· Other duties/jobs as assigned.
Must be a reliable and productive employee and accountable to the work, pay attention to detail, have a strong client focus, be an entrepreneurial thinker, take initiative, be organized, problem solver and be a good time manager.
Must have at least 1 year of consistent work experience or college experience and a minimum of a high school diploma.
This role requires driving back and forth between facilities. Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
Normal business hours are 8am to 4:30pm with a 30 minute lunch period. Overtime is likely during the busy times including being able to work mandatory nights, weekends and holidays during the summer.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to assemble and install parts. The position will involve regularly lifting 50-75lbs and 100 lbs occasionally.
Travel is required for this position. During busy season, long days may be required. Weekend work is required during busy season. The noise level in the work environment can be loud both onsite and offsite. The position requires the ability to work indoors and outdoors, sometimes under adverse weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment can be loud in production areas. Hearing protection is provided as an optional use. Must comply with safety and dress codes for all production areas. Must follow all safety guidelines as outlined in the safety manual.
All candidates must complete an application to be considered.
Compensation varies based on experience, attendance, and overall initiative. Starting rate is $10.40 per hour. Additional pay will be provided to those who show reliability and dependability, can drive vehicles and trucks, and/or assume a lead role. Overtime is paid after 40 work hours at time and one half of hourly wage.
Attendance is key for these positions. Candidates must be reliable, and references must be provided from past employers to verify reliability and dependability.
Employees who have a successful season at LT Rental Services and who are proven reliable, will be considered for full-time positions at RES Exhibit Services once the event season is complete.
Check us out on the web: www.ltrental.com
About RES Exhibit Services:
With over 40 years experience providing exhibit solutions, RES Exhibit services works with clients from around the world to design and build exhibits that stop customers and potential customers in their tracks. RES offers an unbeatable mix of experience, talent, integrity, quality and value. We are proud to provide the best-in-class exhibit solutions that not only compete but surpass many larger firms.
RES owns more than 250,000 square feet of office and production facilities located in Rochester, NY (Corporate Headquarters) and Henderson, NV (West Coast Operations). Our full service, state-of-the-art facilities and fleet of air-ride tractor-trailers allow us to produce every aspect of a client exhibit program in-house. We are proud to say our growth, in terms of revenue, personnel and resources has been steady and sustained for the last fifteen years.