Do you like working with numbers? Do you have strong attention to detail? Working as Billing Clerk
will allow you to take your love for numbers and apply it directly within our transport operations team.
As a Billing Clerk
you will be responsible for performing daily audits on customer billings ensuring correct rates and calculations are performed before final invoicing. You will also follow-up on any discrepancies found during auditing, provide POD’s (proof of delivery) as required, issue invoices to customers, respond to customer inquires in a timely manner.Qualification Requirements:
If you feel your qualifications match this profile, please apply stating salary expectations quoting file number BillingZP_0112 to firstname.lastname@example.org or via fax to 1-888-298-3212Thank you for your interest. Only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
- 1-2 years of relevant experience in auditing billing procedures
- Understanding of general office and administrative procedures
- Excellent computer skills, proficient in Microsoft Office programs
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Bilingual, French and English
Our business focus is in providing a full range of transportation, distribution, warehousing and 3PL services across Canada. We are family owned and operated for over 40 years with a solid reputation for fast, reliable and flexible customer service, providing creative out-of-the-box solutions that produce results.