To $70-90K plus BONUS / STOCK POSSIBLE
We have a GREAT opportunity for a Production Manager to move up to Plant Manager. The ideal candidate is a degreed Production Manager or Plant Manager who wants a small and easy to manage plant that can lead to more responsibility within a couple years. If you want room to grow, this is the place for you. This is a confidential search, but we can disclose that the location is in a very low cost of living, rural area of the Southeastern United States, (but not in the city where it is being advertised). DUTIES/RESPONSIBILITIES
EXPERIENCE / REQUIREMENTS
- The primary function of the Plant Manager is to manage all department of this operation that includes Material Blending, Extrusion, Assembly, Shipping, Regrind, Quality, Engineering and Maintenance in large-scale, 24/7 operating environment.
- The Plant Manager is responsible for Continuous Improvement (Lean/Kaizen/5-S)
- The Plant Manager manages staffing of all areas and ensuring appropriate training of staff.
- Manage the housekeeping such that the plant is are clean, safe, and well-maintained.
- Create reports as needed (budgets, forecast, productivity, and others).
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or Business REQUIRED.
- 10 years of industrial manufacturing experience.
- 4 Years of Extrusion experience from Sheet, Film, Pipe, Window Profile, Decking, Fence, or other extrusion.
- Experience with continuous improvement initiatives such as Lean Manufacturing, Kaizen, & 6-Sigma.
- Excellent people skills, a “leader’s” personality, and the ability to have a team rally behind them to meet the output and growth goals of the company.
- Excellent organizational skills to ensure all departments operate efficiently, and to be able to handle the challenge of managing the operations of all shifts.
- Need a “take-charge” personality who can efficiently and effectively identify and solve problems and manage the growth and opportunity this company is experiencing.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Desire to move up in the organization.