Job Summary: Responsible for providing primary healthcare to patients and families, focusing on health maintenance, disease prevention, patient education and counseling.
Works under direct supervision of a physician following established guidelines as required and within established scope of practice in an Rural Health Clinic and Urgent Care setting.
- Current Registered Nurse and Advance Practice License in the State of Arizona.
- Masters Degree from an accredited Nurse Practitioner's Program.
- National Certification as a Nurse Practitioner or certification eligible. Certification must be obtained within the first six (6) months of employment.
- Current BCLS or CPR Certification and ACLS Certification.
- Current DEA Registration
Ability to communicate in English, both verbally and in writing. Additional languages preferred.
- Basic computer knowledge.
- Able to perform minor office surgeries, apply casts and splints, suture lacerations.
- For physical demands of position, including vision, hearing, repetitive motion and environment, see following description.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position without compromising client care.
About Regional Hospital:
We are located 45 miles west of Fort Worth, Texas. We are a progressive JCAHO accredited 99 bed acute care facility. Our mission is simple "to promote the wellness of our entire community by providing quality healthcare".
A low crime rate, affordable housing and a highly rated school system makes this community a great place to "plant" some roots. Also, excellent employment and business opportunities, and our stunning landscapes turn tourists into residents!