Sorry, this job was closed 2 months ago.
REDCOM Design & Construction, LLC is looking for a full time Interior Designer to supplement our Architecture team within our tight-knit company. The requirements for this position are:
- A minimum of 5 years commercial interior design work experience within the United States. Experience with car dealership projects is a plus
- The Interior Sales Designer will have front line interaction/communication with client on/off site sales meetings
- Facilitate client meetings; focusing on finish material and furniture selections throughout the sales, design, and construction process
- Generate Interior Design proposals for prospective clients and manage the associated sales and project delivery process
- Keep the Construction teams and vendors/subcontractors up to date on progress
- Work with the Project Architects to develop schematic, design development and construction document drawing packages; compliant with building codes and their proper implementation.
- Plan, design, and order furniture and finish selections for commercial or industrial buildings
- Formulate design which is practical, aesthetic, and conducive to intended purposes, such as raising productivity or selling merchandise
- Create presentation materials, including finish boards, for presentation to clients
- Maintain and update the office material/sample library and coordinate office visits with sales representatives
- Inspect various finish and furniture installations and generate follow-up punch lists
- Millwork design and shop drawing review
- Confer with client to determine budget, architectural preferences, purpose, and function
- Advise client on budget and design factors
- Provide client with furniture and finish options that are compliant with brand images
- Acquire product and pricing information to meet budget and/or client needs
- Communicate with subcontractors and installers to ensure design is achieved
- Complete a finish and furniture plan with schedules, and coordinate delivery of furniture
- Work with owners to design custom millwork, if necessary, and review shop drawings for these items
- Be present for furniture installations, and completion of punch lists
- Create designs with AutoCAD, Revit, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite
- Maintain internal process and organization, to ensure project deadlines are met
- A valid Driver’s License and vehicle to travel to job sites and out of office meetings
REDCOM offers a great work environment/culture, a competitive salary, great benefits and other perks such as flexible hours, summer hours, and continuing education opportunities. Please respond with your resume, highlighting any relevant projects.
Please send resumes to : Ellen@REDCOMLLC.com or call Ellen at 908-233-4030 xt255
REDCOM is a 65 person Design/Build firm with over 30 years of experience in commercial, industrial and institutional projects. We've been featured in magazines such as NJ BIZ Inc., Crain's New York, North American Builders, and U.S. Builders Review. Clients love our company, and so will you!
Company address: 433 North Ave East, Westfield, NJ 07090
Posted date: 2 months ago
Browse Interior Designer jobs in Westfield NJ USA: