Administrative Assistant for Front Desk – Part time
Our beautiful and fun Westfield office is looking for a can-do, team player to coordinate our front desk operations and provide administrative support. The right individual is always a business professional, naturally friendly and enthusiastic with a high-energy level. This role will become the face of our company and must always present professionally. This is a part time position requiring 20 hours per week, 4 hours per day, Monday thru Friday.
Success in this role requires:
· Strong computer aptitude – MS Office suite; particularly MS Outlook calendars/email
· Outstanding organization skills – including accuracy and attention to detail
· Reliability – prompt arrival at start-time and with attendance in general.
· Flexibility – varied levels of tasks, from stocking the lobby fridge to supporting executives’ projects
· Answer, screen and forward incoming phone calls while providing basic company information
· Greet and direct visitors; provide refreshments
· Perform ad-hoc clerical duties such as filing, photocopying, data input, preparing packages & returns, ordering lunch for meetings, etc.
· Provide support to our President and leadership team as needed, including calendar management
Email or call: Ellen at 908-233-4030 x255
About REDCOM Design & Construction LLC:
REDCOM is a 50 person Design/Build firm with over 30 years of experience in commercial, industrial and institutional projects. We've been featured in magazines such as NJ BIZ Inc., Crain's New York, North American Builders, and U.S. Builders Review. Clients love our company, and so will you!