Assistant Project Manager –Commercial---REDCOM LLC is looking for you to join our team of intelligent, hard-working professionals. An APM is responsible for assisting Project Managers and/or Superintendents in coordinating the activities of a project to ensure cost, schedule, documents control, and quality standards are met. Under the direction of a PM, the APM is expected to take on any/all tasks in the quest to learn all he/she can about construction. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of construction experience. A degree in construction management is a plus. This individual will assist our senior project management team maintain project schedules, negotiate with subcontractors, and coordinate/schedule work.
REDCOM LLC is in Westfield, NJ and focuses on commercial projects. This is not a project administration position, however, the perfect position for someone looking to eventually make the jump from assistant project manager to project manager. Hands-on field knowledge is a definite plus!
· 3 – 5 years’ construction experience preferred
· Assist the Project Manager in all phases and aspects of the project
· Ability to read architectural drawings
· Knowledge of procedures for project bidding, cost proposals and submittals
· Ability to multitask and change directions quickly
· Excellent coordination and communication skills
· Ability to establish and maintain an organized project documentation filing system
· Attend weekly project meetings as requested by PM
· Pays attention to the details to make sure the job gets done right
Looking for an individual with a willingness to learn and the assertiveness in achieving the company’s goals. ARE YOU THE ONE?
We have a one-of-a-kind office environment with fantastic leadership and a competitive benefits package. Join our team for a career- not just your next job! Please send us your resume, highlighting your experience in construction.
Email or call: Ellen at 908-233-4030 x255
About REDCOM Design & Construction LLC:
REDCOM is a 50 person Design/Build firm with over 30 years of experience in commercial, industrial and institutional projects. We've been featured in magazines such as NJ BIZ Inc., Crain's New York, North American Builders, and U.S. Builders Review. Clients love our company, and so will you!