Recruiting Solutions is currently seeking a full-time Project Specialist for a reputable company located in downtown Columbia. Position will be responsible for, but not limited to the following:
- PowerPoint presentations to senior managers.
- Analyzing data and looking for trends over time.
- Building models based on the story the data is telling.
- Participate in brainstorming sessions with supervisor.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Statistics, or similar
- 3 to 5 years experience in related field preferred.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Computer literate in a MS Office environment with strong emphasis on Excel, Access and PowerPoint.
- Experience using VBA - Visual Basic for Applications.
- Someone who is a self-starter, thinks outside the box, good problem solving skills, quick thinker, analytical, asks qualifying questions, outgoing, confident and likes to collaborate.
Serious inquires only, previous experience is required. Please send resume to email@example.com
or call 803-231-2844.
About Recruiting Solutions:
Recruiting Solutions is a locally owned, independent staffing agency that provides customized workforce solutions on a direct hire, contract to hire and temporary basis. The key to our success has been building quality, long-term partnerships with our client companies and field associates. Recruiting Solutions is here to help you find career opportunities that best fit your preferences and talents with employers of choice.
Recruiting Solutions specializes in placing experienced professionals in the following categories: Office Professional, IT, and Skilled Manufacturing. If you are looking to take the next step in your career, we can help you make the right connection that works for you!
Posted 3 years ago