Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Software Engineer Jobs in Seattle, WA
Software Engineer - Full Stack - PHP, MySQL, Memcache....
Because learning is a key factor in our development process, we believe strongly in gathering insights from our analytics to quickly guide our product decisions. We are always finding faster ways to iterate through our build-measure-learn loop. You'll also be able to use our immunity system and dev tools to push code to production whenever you please (and you'll probably push on your first day).
If this all sounds exciting to you, you should call me:
Traits that will help you be successful:
- Have an opinion, also be eager to listen to other’s opinions, and use additional facts and peer input to re-evaluate your own opinion.
- Able to turn ideas into extremely fast and reliable code that other people – or you – will find wonderfully easy to comprehend and modify six months in the future.
- Helping others around you become better developers, and working to make the people around you successful.
- Confident in communicating ideas about code to your peers.
- Comfortable taking initiative, even when no one is telling you exactly what to do.
John Bilodeau | Sr. Technical Recruiter| Recruiting Point Inc. |o: 206.600.7899 |
About Recruiting Point Inc:
Very Competitive Salaries
Posted date: 4 years ago
Browse Software Engineer jobs in Seattle, Washington: