$1,500.00 “Thank You” referral bonus!
Our client is in the process of solving some uniquely difficult problems; attempting to turn the publishing world on its head. They have millions of unique users and they need to scale and grow. They are looking for a Development Manager or Program Manager to help them lead and mentor great software engineers. The team is creating elegant / useful software for data collection, analytics, prediction, and optimization techniques on large data sets interacting with 3rd party API’s. There is a lot more to learn /do, if this looks like the type of challenge you’re looking for feel free to call or email me and I can give more info.
Things you have done before:
* Lead / mentor a development team, with an eye for on time delivery and high quality.
* Own the development processes, standards and procedures within your team
* Drive the system and software architecture for applications
* Hands-on and able to sit down with your developers on debugging issues or discussing their designs.
* Contribute to projects with your own ideas, strong opinions and educated domain knowledge.
* Things you need to get the job done:
* Passion for solving hard problems and shipping high quality software.
* 5-10 Y Development Manager or Development Lead Exp.
* Strong skills in: (Java, Ruby, Linux, MySQL, Lucene, Hadoop, Spring, Hibernate…)
* Comfortable working in a highly-collaborative agile environment
* Expert knowledge in web development
* Strong Experience in at least one of the following: machine learning, data analysis or distributed systems .
* Versatile self-starter with an eye for detail and a strong sense of ownership
About the company:
This is a 5+ year old organization that is VC funded and has a very large customer base. The total company size is in the 30’s the dev team is about 10. This is an opportunity for the right person to where multiple hats, have a direct impact and shine.
**** This position requires that you are able to work for any employer in the US. ****
Location: Seattle, downtown
Title: Development Manager or for the right person Director of Development
Salary: Let’s talk
Do you know any of the top Software Engineering Manager types in the Northwest? Elsewhere?
$1,000.00 “Thank You Bonus” for anyone you refer that we can place. They don’t have to be looking just let us share info with them; you never know how you might change someone’s career for the better.
Give me a call or send me an email
John Bilodeau | Sr. Technical Recruiter | Recruiting Point Inc. | o: 206.600.7899 ext 211 | 206.701.9187
We find great intellectual capital.
Please feel free to share this with anyone that you think who might find it interesting. (We really like to talk with folks; we find we can convey a lot of information quickly over the phone to help them determine if this might be right for them.)
About Recruiting Point Inc:
Very Competitive Salaries