Position Title: Field Service Technician - Capital Equipment - WA #1599
Location: Seattle, WA
Bottom Line, the qualified candidate must have:
1. Electro-Mechanical Field Service experience on capital machinery with pneumatics, hydraulics, AC/DC motor control, PLC's, Servo Systems.
2. Excellent customer relations skills including the ability to explain and train.
3. AS Degree in Electronics, or equivalent experience
4. In the target territory.
5. Ability to travel to client locations in the NW.
Leading capital equipment company seeking Field Service Technicians.
* Set-up, service, troubleshoot, and repair equipment at customers' facilities
* Install enhancements, test, and calibrate to meet our customers' specific needs
* Visit plants, make courtesy calls, and provide Customer training
REQUIREMENTS TO BE CONSIDERED FOR THIS POSITION:
* Ability to travel, work independently and be flexible regarding frequent changes in schedule.
* "Hands on" Electro-Mechanical experience with pneumatics, hydraulics, AC/DC motor control, PLC's, Servo Systems
* Excellent customer relations skills including the ability to explain and train.
* AS Degree in Electronics, or equivalent experience
* Prior Field Service Experience a plus
* Good written and verbal communication skills.
* Computer skills in Microsoft offerings.