Posted 1 year ago in Engineering
Industry leading custom machine design company is looking for an Electrical Controls Engineer.
Design and program electrical control systems for high speed assembly machinery and systems.
* Develop concept for controls requirements.
* Work with engineering team to analyze concept and optimize
* Oversee wiring of electrical panels and PLCs
* Program PLC's, servo motors, and robots
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Analysis, PLC programming, designing of electrical schematics, servo motor programming, robotics programming
Computer Skills: AutoCad, MS-Office, Allen Bradley RSLogix PLC, Panel View
Minimum 3-5 years of controls design and programming
Company Benefits: Great pension/profit sharing plan- all money is company funded, great health insurance plan, minimum travel required.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR IN AN IDEAL CANDIDATE:
1. 3+ years of electrical controls design and programming experience for high speed machinery.
2. PLC programming, designing of electrical schematics, servo motor programming, and robotics programming.
3. Allen Bradley RSLogix PLC and Panel View experience.
electrical controls design, high speed machinery, PLC programming, electrical schematics, servo motor programming, robotics, Allen Bradley RSLogix PLC, Panel View.
Browse electrical controls engineer jobs in Randolph, New Jersey:
DuPont - PARSIPPANY, NJ [BELCO](EYE2), NJ
Posted 1 month ago on the web
Marotta Controls, Inc. - Montville, NJ
Posted 1 month ago on Beyond
Engineering Resource Group - Bridgewater, NJ
Posted 17 days ago on Monster