Sorry, this job was closed 4 years ago. See all open Social Media Marketing Specialist Jobs in Los Angeles, CA
Account Manager / Executive : Social Media Marketing
Rebel Industries needs an entrepreneurial, engaging, and polished Account Executive with social media marketing experience.
As a freelance Account Executive at Rebel Industries in Los Angeles, CA, your ability and expertise in account and client management within social media and grassroots marketing will be paramount to obtaining this job.
Key words: Social Media, Social Strategy, Account Management, Account Coordinator
Account Executive position description:
The Account Executive holds overall responsibility for account and client management. This role consist of spearheading relationship with clients, vendors and team members, actively participating in the strategic direction of social media marketing programs, while also owning the day-to-day project details, including tasks, budget, scope and schedule management, quality of deliverables, and reporting and documentation.
- 2 - 4 years account management/brand marketing experience at a marketing agency with an emphasis on “social media”
- Have experience with social marketing initiatives, i.e. strategy, implementation, monitoring, and analysis
- Ensure deliverables meet stated goals and objectives as well as the highest standards of quality
- Maintain ongoing communications with client and internal teams throughout the full life cycles of our projects to ensure that they are delivered on time, on budget and on strategy
- Effectively collect and relate client’s feedback and requirements to team members
- Summarize strategy findings and makes recommendations to client and team
- Guide team in annual development and on-going implementations of strategic plans for retention and growth of assigned accounts
The ideal addition to Rebel Industries:
- Has a strong understanding of and experience in social media marketing and related technologies and best practices i.e., Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterist, You Tube
- Has experience leading and managing teams
- Has experience in developing agency pitch decks
- Is self-motivated and confident while working independently and remote (Rebel is proudly virtual office)
- Has proven client relationship development and management skills
- Has excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- Has the ability to grasp and explain all agency capabilities and relate those capabilities to clients’ needs
- Is highly organized, detail-oriented and have an uncompromising commitment to excellence
- Lives within the Los Angeles Area
About Rebel Industries:
Rebel exists to help consumer brand marketers fight the status quo.
We help brands make real investments in culture connecting to consumer passion points: music, film, fashion, gaming, culinary, and other lifestyle interests and in turn reap measurable and sustainable benefits for themselves.
Why? Culture moves people. It brings beauty to the world. It inspires people, enlightens. It incites them, makes them think. It makes people's days, weeks, and lives.
When the marriage of corporate and culture is done right, it will change the world. We do it right.
Posted 4 years ago
Browse Social Media Marketing Specialist jobs in Los Angeles, California:
Social Media Specialist
Social Kapture in Manhattan Beach, CA
Posted 8 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Content Writer / Social Media Strategist NEW!
Sunny Health and Fitness in Hacienda Heights, CA
Posted yesterday on ZipRecruiter
Social Media Marketing Specialist job in City of Industry, CA
Ajilon Professional Staffing in West Covina, CA
Posted 13 days ago on ZipRecruiter