Immediate Director of Operations and Finance opening for a busy 4-physician Orthopaedic Surgery practice in Burbank to lead the business to the next level. Seeking someone with 5 or more years of recent combined Finance and Medical Practice Administration experience to more clearly define operational and financial best practices and implement a strong accounting and financial foundation for growth and continued success. Orthopaedic experience required.
Will streamline the billing and collections department processes and workflow, and advise the doctors on preparation for growth and adding new locations and lines of business. Will play an instrumental role in implementation of growth strategies.
- Strong ties to the local Los Angeles Orthopaedic professional community
- Full revenue cycle oversight responsibility
- CFO or Finance Director experience in Orthopaedics
- Manage A/P, payroll, and HR
- Supervise staff of 5 - 10 employees including hiring, scheduling, training, and disciplinary actions
Generous compensation, including benefits, commensurate with experience.
About Ready Medical Staff:
Matching experienced healthcare jobseekers with excellent healthcare employers.