ATTENTION: THIS IS AN IN-HOUSE OR ONSITE CONTRACTOR POSITION. If you are NOT located in or around Irvine, California then please DO NOT apply for this job.
Rayhawk is an advertising agency with a focus on interactive marketing. We specialize in web development, online marketing, branding, print, and video. While we serve clients of all sizes and types, Rayhawk are especially proficient at marketing biotech firms, healthcare organizations, and law firms.
Rayhawk is seeking a highly motivated individual to develop and engineer websites in a LAMP environment. The ideal candidate is a savvy and experienced web developer with several PHP/MySQL driven websites already live on the internet.
About the Job
Knowledge of design patterns and methodologies is a must.
Pluses: Graphic design skills; Understanding of MVC; experience with iOS development; knowledge of Linux web hosting environments; Proficient with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Dreamweaver, Illustrator); Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite; Great communication/can interact with a clients
You will utilize strong UI design skills and a keen attention to detail to create visual website experiences. You will have to adapt to this constantly changing industry. You will pick up new programming languages and development styles.
You will be working with a small development team to design and launch Rayhawk’s website projects and mobile applications. We employ best engineering/programming practices. We collaborate, help, learn, and create.
· Design and create cool websites - Really cool websites
· Create phenomenal user experiences that are delightful, functionally sublime, and aesthetically beautiful
· Adapt to any changes in project specs which improve the user experience.
· Maintain a resourceful, get things done attitude
· Remain dedicated to continuous learning the self-improvement
· Deliver exceptional work that is stable, maintainable, and user-friendly
· You will never settle for “Good enough”
· You will be obsessed with creating the best work possible
Compensation & Benefits
· $17.00 - $20.00 during probationary period (3-6 months DOE)
· Potential for future full-time employment
· Exciting and fast paced work environment
How to Apply
Email Rayhawk (i) your resume, (ii) academic records, and (iii) letters of recommendation (in PDF format). If invited for an interview, you must provide a reference contact list during the interview.
This is an onsite position, SO NO OFF-SHORE FREELANCERS OR COMPANIES PLEASE.
This work is being offered to individuals only, NOT to agencies or other organizations.
Putting “Rayhawk Web / PHP Developer” in your subject line will get your response noticed.
About Rayhawk Corporation:
Founded in 1999, Rayhawk Corporation is world-class advertising agency located in Southern California. Our core capabilities include advertising, brand building, content development, fine art distribution, and online marketing.
For more information visit our website at: www.rayhawk.com