Raydiance, a leading precision manufacturing solutions company utilizing ultra-fast femtosecond laser technology, has an immediate part-time opportunity for a free-lance Tech Writer. This position will be responsible for creating and writing various types of user documentation, including how-to guides, references, manuals and instructions. A 50% telecommute option is available for this position. Local North Bay (Sonoma, Marin, Napa county) candidates only.
- Perform document design for technical user manuals, brochures and specifications
- Develop, draft, revise and edit user manuals, brochures and specifications
- Ability to communicate technical details effectively and comprehensibly both verbally and written to end users
- Fluent in Microsoft Word and applicable technical publication products.
- Perform technical and editorial reviews with Subject Matter Experts
- 3+ years experience technical writing
Thank you for your interest and we hope to hear from you soon!
Raydiance hires bright, passionate people who dream of working with a team that can literally change the world. We offer a fast-paced, creative work environment where you will have the opportunity to contribute from your very first day. We are currently seeking qualified candidates looking for an intellectual challenge and who possess a strong desire to think out of the box across many disciplines.
Browse tech writer jobs in Petaluma, California:
Oracle in Petaluma, CA
Posted 1 year ago on Beyond
Mondelez International in Santa Rosa, CA
Posted 2 months ago on the web
Learn It Systems in Vallejo, CA
Posted 5 days ago on ZipRecruiter