Outstanding Opportunity for a Solid 'All Around' Windows Systems Administrator.
Newly Created Role, Tremendous Opportunity for Career Growth.
High-Profile Role that interacts with and supports internal and external teams and users.
- Experience working in a Key-Point-Person/Go-to-Person for everything related to Windows Servers and Clients, Cisco (routers, switches, hubs, etc.), Web Server/WebSite Administration and Phone Systems.
- Experience acting as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) on various LAN/WAN-network-server connectivity, performance and related areas; must be able to advise and provide choices and options for various internal and external (outside business clients and customers) LAN/WAN-network-server issues, problems, goals, questions and system builds.
- Training, Knowledge or experience Administering Web Servers and Web Sites AND VOIP and related voice mail systems is strongly preferred.
- Experience Doing Extensive Research regarding related (LAN/WAN, voice and web) technical products, services and details for the purpose of advising internal and external (systems being built for clients outside of the company) key stakeholders, technical and non-technical users; Experience creating and presenting ROI analyses surrounding your research is also a plus.
- Experience working with SQL Server Database: SQL Server Installs, BackUps, and Basic (from a Windows Systems Admin standpoint) SQL Server connectivity and server administration
- Microsoft Excel Experience
- Must Be able to Read C, C++ or dot.Net/C# code; the ability and willingness to ramp back up on coding (even if you haven't touched it since college) will be strongly considered; Scripting Experience (VBScript, Windows PowerShell, Perl, Unix Shell) is a plus.
- Must Have Excellent Oral and Written communication skills as formal and informal communications and presentations will be a regular duty.
- Training or Certifications in Windows, Cisco, Voice and/or Web Server technologies is a plus.
- A College Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Mathematics, Physics or Electrical Engineering is strongly preferred.
- Training or Education as an Electrical Engineer in addition to the above skills.
- Experience with or Knowledge of Electronic Systems that involve things like SCADA, DCS, HMI, PLC (programmable logic controllers)/Ladder Logic or similar areas.
- Experience with AutoCAD as an AutoCAD user or as supporting AutoCAD from a network admin standpoint.
- Past or present experience with Vax/Vms is a plus.
Excellent Compensation Package and Benefits.
Call or Apply for More Information.