Posted 2 years ago in Engineering
Excellent Verbal and Written Communication skills are a must for this Unique Role.
Extremely Stable Company (‘we make electronic control systems that monitor, control and report on mission critical things in Utility Company Environments) in Growth Mode due to increased sales.
Tremendous Opportunity for Career Growth and Technical and Business/Industry Exposure.
· Absolutely must have excellent verbal and written communication skills as this role requires constant interatction, coordination and communication with various internal and external (customer) departments and people.
· Must Have Proven Experience reading-defining-interpresting Electrical Diagrams, One Line Diagrams or Block Level Diagrams.
· Must Be Extremely Detail Oriented with a strong Sense of Urgency and have excellent Customer Service/Customer Relationship management skills.
· Must have a Good Business Sense and always be focused on ROI and Profitability of the Systems you are tasked with.
· A Degree or Training Electrical Engineering is strongly preferred.
Additional Preferred Experience (these are Strong Pluses):
· Experience reading, understanding and defining contract terms and/or Service Level Agreements (SLA’s).
· Experience coordinating Field Engineering System Upstarts and Cutovers.
· Experience Working closely with Technical Customers to Change Initial Specs and System order based on various changes and availability of technical solutions.
· Experience with Electronic System packing Lists and Billing Paperwork (BOM/Bill of materials)
· Experience Coordinating Electronic System Builds with various teams including Design-Build Electronics Engineering, Manufacturing/QA/QC, External Vendors, External Customers, Sales, Field Engineering and Software.
· Experience Researching new and existing technologies including Electrical, Infrastructure/Network Connectivity and UI Software/Database Reporting.
Excellent Compensation Package and Benefits.
Call or Apply for More Information.
Extremely stable SCADA Systems Design-Development-Support-Customization-Integration Company in expansion mode....experiencing a surge in new business.
Browse electronic jobs in Union, New Jersey:
Advanced Electronic Solutions - Queens, NY
Posted 9 days ago on Monster
ITW Electronic Component Solutions - Newark, NJ
Posted yesterday on StartWire
Modern Medical Systems Co. (MMS) - New York, NY
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter - ZipApply