Posted 2 years ago in Information Technology
Excellent Opportunity with a Stable and Growing Specialty (NJ Based) Engineering Firm.
Unique Role with Terrific Career Growth Potential.
Excellent Company and Team(s) Working Environment.
• Must Have Proven Experience Documenting Technical Specs and Engineering Systems/Engineering Project Details and Customer Needs including but not limited to (must have experience documenting most of the following): Customer Needs Punch List, Bid Sheets, Man Hours, Cost of Materials, Lists of Parts/Bill of Materials, Detailed Written Description of Customer Needs vs. (to be built) System that will resolve customer problems and address customer needs.
• Engineering OR Documentation Experience surrounding Control Systems OR SCADA Systems is Strongly Preferred.
• Must Have a Background, Training OR Commercial Industry Knowledge in Electrical Engineering (BSEE OR ASEE OR equivalent training is preferred); Experience and/OR Knowledge of PLC's (including ladder logic) is strongly desired.
• Hands on Experience OR Knowledge of Networks (Windows, Unix/Linux, Wireless, RF, Ethernet, TCP/IP) is strongly preferred.
• Must have excellent Oral communication skills: experience working in a high profile role and acting as the conduit between: Sales-Marketing-Field Support-Project Management-Engineering-Upper Management-and External Customers (should be personable and have an outgoing personality...Asking Questions and Redefining specs and Customer needs will be a regular part of this role).
• Must have excellent Written (technical and functional) Documentation Skills: MS Word and MS Excel experience are required.
• Must have experience reading and understanding Electrical Wiring Diagrams (AutoCAD is a plus).
• Experience working in an ISO OR other regulated environment is a plus.
• Experience working in the Power/Utility Industry (electrical power plant) OR Transportation (RailRoad OR Subway) for an End Customer Company OR a Vendor to these types of companies is preferred.
Excellent Compensation Package and Benefits.
Please Call or Apply for More Information.
(please note: This is a permanent position located in New Jersey).
Extremely stable SCADA Systems Design-Development-Support-Customization-Integration Company in expansion mode....experiencing a surge in new business.
Browse electrical engineer jobs in Berkeley Heights, New Jersey:
National Engineering - New York City, NY
Posted 4 days ago on Monster
G C Eng Engineering - New York City, NY
Posted 5 days ago on Monster
CareersInAuto - New York, New York
Posted yesterday on CareersinAuto