We offer internships tailored to a specific job, providing you with in-depth knowledge and exposure to suppliers, retailers and licensors. Working side by side with Randa associates and managers you will participate in meetings, structured training sessions and assignments as a full participant and collaborator in our business. Your opinion matters and will make a difference.
Many of our summer Intern graduates (Class of 2013, 2014, 2015 & 2016) are currently working for Randa. The Intern Program lays the foundation of a great career at Randa.
College students graduating in May 2017 and August 2017 -- critical that you apply early!
Positions: Sales, Forecasting, Merchandising, Creative Services / Marketing, & Design
(A few of the job descriptions listed below):
Sales Responsibilities Include:
* Print, Save, and Analyze Selling Reports
* Meeting prep creating presentation materials and pack samples & attend customer meetings
* Learn/understand how major accounts operate
* Maintain/Update style matrices
* Work with AE/Director to find sales opportunities (in retail and com) within accounts
* Complete a final presentation based on internship experience
* Build and maintain good working relationships with account's buying offices
Forecasting Responsibilities Include:
* Assist Forecast Analyst in entering handoffs/adoptions & assist & participate with meeting preparations/reviews
* Analyze weekly selling reports
* Update and send out weekly selling recaps to department
* Help in extending forecasts for accounts
* Work with planning department to adjust forecast accordingly
* Support forecasting team by keeping samples and selling reports organized
Merchandising/Design Responsibilities Include:
* Assisting design team in creating designs that fit into seasonal concepts and brand vision
* Analyze and interpret fashion trends into salable product
* Work with team to provide technical details to overseas vendors for prototype development
* Help with seasonal presentations
* Assist in managing the product development process, from early concepts through introduction to market
* Assist in line building and merchandising of multiple product categories
* Communicate daily with overseas factories on new sample requests, pricing, and follow up to ensure timely delivery according to development calendar
* Extremely organized
* Close attention to detail
* Familiar with Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel
* Excellent math skills
* Ability to work on several projects at once
* Willingness to learn and ask questions
* Strong multitasking skills while maintaining attention to detail
* Capable of functioning effectively within a team with valuable communication skills.
* Pursuing a Bachelor's degree in Fashion/Industrial Design
* Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, Photos as well as Microsoft Office experience
* Self-motivated, professional, dependable team player
* Strong verbal and written communication skills
* Fully paid internship for 10 weeks: June 5th - August 11th, 2017
* Lunch and gatherings with Senior Management
* 40 hour work week / Flexible work schedule based upon an 8 hour work day
* Intern Group Outing
* Weekly Department Seminars
* Participation with buy meetings; sales meetings and intra-department meetings
* Trade-show exposure and Market Week
* Work with retail partners. Experience real business
* Course work on resume writing, presentation skills, & verbal communication skills
* Experience the Fashion Industry from the "inside"
* Half Day Fridays!!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
About Randa Accessories:
Randa Accessories, the worlds largest mens accessories company, consists of great products, great brands, extraordinary retail and supply-chain partners, and most important, outstanding associates. We are a global growing and dynamic team led by visionary managers. Known for innovation and reinvention, Randa is fast-paced, challenging and rewarding. Each day we meet new opportunities with hard work, laughter and uncompromising achievement. Our job diversity and rapid growth create tremendous employment opportunities and upward mobility. We reward our talent with competitive compensation and great benefits. Randa is creative, innovative, and inspiring.
Randa Accessories: One company, the global leader in lifestyle accessories. Collaborating with 75 leading brands, we design, reinvent, manufacture, distribute, and market mens belts, wallets, neckwear, small leather goods, luggage, backpacks, business cases, slippers, jewelry, and gifts.
From our origins as a neckwear company over a century ago, Randa now provides fashion, lifestyle, luxury, and private branded products through retailers in all channels of distribution, worldwide.
All Jobs at Randa Accessories
Posted 26 days ago