Sorry, this job was closed 4 days ago.
Are you capable and willing to lead a multi-million-dollar business? Are you driven for success and accomplishments with expectations for reward? Ram Jack is seeking an individual to manage the operations of a corporate-owned Ram Jack franchise in St. Louis.
Ram Jack is the innovative leader of the foundation repair and stabilization industry, with more than 40 years of experience engineering, restoring, and/or supporting the foundations of residential and commercial structures. Ram Jack has more than 50 dealership and franchise operations. To find out more about Ram Jack visit www.ramjack.com.
The selected Franchise Business Owner/Manager/Partner must demonstrate the following competencies:
1. Business and Financial Acumen: Knows how businesses work and can interpret and present financial data to adjust activities; interacts well with all kinds of people; builds appropriate rapport and effective relationships.
2. Process Management: Understands the importance of consistent process implementation to get things done; is able to schedule time, people, and other resources to achieve results in a profitable manner. Clearly assigns responsibility for tasks and decisions; sets clear objectives and measures; monitors process, progress, and results.
3. Action Oriented: Knows how to organize his/her resources to consistently achieve or to exceed goals, enjoys working hard and seizes business opportunities. Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to achieve results.
4. Learning Agility: Commits to continuously improve him/herself, understands that different situations may require different skills and approaches. Learns quickly when facing new problems; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; picks up on technical things quickly; can learn new skills and knowledge; is good at learning new a industry, company, product, or technical knowledge.
5. Presentation and Communication Skills: Is effective and skilled in a variety of presentation settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, verbal and or written, can get messages across that have planned objectives.
6. Sales: Understands having a well-developed phone and face-to-face presence, in conjunction with, a high comfort level in initiating conversations is essential to fulfilling everyday responsibilities of the position.
The selected person will be supported with a 90-day immersion business training program taking place in Dallas, Texas, and Ada, Oklahoma.
The responsibilities of the selected person, as a leader and manager of a Ram Jack franchise, includes the implementation of all business facets through training and supported by ongoing corporate coaching, as such is responsible for the following:
Ram Jack Promise:
Receive the benefits of an established international brand and proven business model, but there’s much more to it than that! The Ram Jack System includes:
To learn more, please go to https://www.ramjackopportunity.com/st-louis-landing.
About Ram Jack Systems Distribution:
Ram Jack's foundation repair systems provide the most reliable method designed to date. Our in-house research and development team continually strives to improve our industry in order to provide the best foundation solutions to our customers. Product used in the repair systems is manufactured by Ram Jack Manufacturing at our Ada, Oklahoma operation.
Ram Jack's highly competent network includes over 50 dealers and franchisees nationwide as well as internationally who meet the needs of consumers, in both residential and commercial applications. Corporate operations that serve both the out-facing customer as well as the franchisee are done through Ram Jack Systems Distribution. From homes to the largest solar field in the world, Ram Jack's commitment to quality first, complete integrity, and customer satisfaction must be conveyed by all employees.
Our company, managed and operated by thoroughly trained professional employees, drives our growth and ensures we are able to provide effective, reliable, and valuable foundation solutions.
Ram Jack is the innovative leader of the foundation repair and stabilization industry. Ram Jack has 40+ years of experience engineering, restoring, and/or supporting the foundations of residential and commercial structures. Ram Jack's Manufacturing headquarters is located in Ada, Oklahoma along with the Distribution and Franchise Support team. Ram Jack has dealership and franchise locations in over 50 major cities providing foundation solutions coast-to-coast with quality and integrity. To find out more about Ram Jack visit www.ramjack.com.
Company address: St Louis, MO
Posted date: 1 month ago
Browse Operations Manager jobs in St Louis MO USA: