“Ram Jack’s commitment to “quality first” and customer satisfaction will keep Ram Jack at the forefront of the foundation repair industry.”
General Operations Manager
Are you capable and willing to lead a multi-million-dollar business? Are you driven for success and accomplishments with expectations for reward? Ram Jack Solid Foundations is seeking an individual to manage the operations of a Ram Jack business.
Job Description: The selected Operations Manager will plan, direct and coordinate the operations of a Ram Jack business. The selected candidate will be responsible for ensuring and improving the performance, productivity, efficiency and profitability of the Ram Jack operations through effective methods and strategies. They must demonstrate the following competencies:
1. Business and Financial Acumen: Knows how businesses work and can interpret and present financial data to adjust activities; interacts well with all kinds of people; builds appropriate rapport and effective relationships.
2. Process Management: Understands the importance of consistent process implementation to get things done; is able to schedule time, people, and other resources to achieve results in a profitable manner. Clearly assigns responsibility for tasks and decisions; sets clear objectives and measures; monitors process, progress, and results.
3. Action Oriented: Knows how to organize his/her resources to consistently achieve or to exceed goals, enjoys working hard and seizes business opportunities. Pursues everything with energy, drive, and a need to achieve results.
4. Learning Agility: Commits to continuously improve him/herself, understands that different situations may require different skills and approaches. Learns quickly when facing new problems; analyzes both successes and failures for clues to improvement; picks up on technical things quickly; can learn new skills and knowledge; is good at learning a new industry, company, product, or technical knowledge.
5. Presentation and Communication Skills: Is effective and skilled in a variety of presentation settings: one-on-one, small and large groups, verbal and or written, can get messages across that have planned objectives.
The responsibilities of the selected person, as a leader and manager of a Ram Jack operations, includes the implementation of all business facets through training and supported by ongoing corporate coaching, as such is responsible for the following:
· Performing all duties required to successfully operate a Ram Jack business, such as: sales, inventory, administrative functions such as accounts payable, basic payroll, and human resources.
· Managing the overall operational, budgetary, and financial processes of the franchise, ensuring the required financial performance is achieved as set out in the company business plan, with ability to proactively take appropriate and corrective action if business goals are not achieved while informing and coordinating with the owner of Ram Jack Solid Foundations.
· Proactively reviewing and sharing with the owners of Ram Jack Solid Foundations the performance data that includes financial, sales, and operations to monitor and measure productivity and overall effectiveness as planned and as required on business key performance indicators.
· Becoming the primary liaison between the operations with include production, accounting, sales and owners. Must be able to prevent, mitigate, or address functional issues.
· Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree required. Preferred business degree with a concentration in management.
· Experience level: A minimum of three years of proven successful management and/or supervisory responsibilities. Construction business background is desirable.
· Full-time employment
· Comprehensive health insurance
· Paid vacations and holidays
Ram Jack is the innovative leader of the foundation repair and stabilization industry, with more than 40 years of experience engineering, restoring, and/or supporting the foundations of residential and commercial structures. Ram Jack has more than 50 dealership and franchise operations. To find out more about Ram Jack visit www.workramjack.com
If you are serious about joining a growing company, submit your resume and cover letter today. We are interested in filling this position immediately.
For more information about Ram Jack, we encourage you to visit our corporate website at:
www.ramjack.com or go to www.youtube.com/ramjacktv for more information and videos.
About Ram Jack:
Ram Jack’s highly competent network includes over 60 dealers and franchisees nationwide—as well as internationally—who meet the needs of consumers, in both residential and commercial applications. From homes to the largest solar field in the world, we’re commitment to quality first, complete integrity, and customer satisfaction. Our patented stabilization process is virtually fail-proof when installed correctly. We were the first foundation repair company in North America to be recognized by the International Code Council (ICC-ES) as having products that meet the highest quality standards in our industry. RAM JACK is an ISO 9001:2015 certified company. We manufacture our products at our Ada, Oklahoma facility using only American-made steel. Our sterling reputation in the foundation solutions industry is second to none. Our company, managed and operated by thoroughly trained professional employees, drives our growth and ensures we’re able to provide effective, reliable, and valuable foundation solutions.