Sorry, this job was closed 2 months ago.
“Lots of heart, great work environment, wonderful residents. New competitive wage scale”
Under limited supervision, receives walk-in/call-in visitors and uses software systems to identify and
contact leads provided by the Marketing Director and lead management system. Effectively explains and demonstrates to prospective residents and their families the benefits of residing
and receiving care at the community. Communicates sales and contractual information and closes
contract sales to maintain and improve occupancy levels. Solicits assistance of community staff to
promote and explain community services, practices, policies, pricing and other information necessary to
close the sale.
* Routinely reviews software databases to identify and follow-up on leads from all sources.
* Contacts a lead and obtains personal information and care needs through discovery.
* Meets established goals regarding contacts and tours to achieve desired sales goals.
* Enters updated prospective resident information and status of relationship into the lead management system.
* Maintains positive and understanding relationships with current residents and their family.
* Cultivate leads with current residents through positive interaction and interest in activities and concerns.
* Assists in planning, sponsoring, organizing, and executing special events to inform and attract referrals and prospects to visit community.
* Communicates community features to best compete with competitor's strengths and weaknesses.
* Conducts personal tours of communities for prospective residents and family.
* Schedules meetings with staff department heads as requested or as deemed necessary to effectively convince potential residents of abilities to meet their residential and care needs.
* Understands needs of potential residents to highlight community features that will satisfy them.
* Explains fee structure in a manner that will be most meaningful and that will clearly reflect the benefits of prospective resident's choices. Explains the physical and financial assessment processes to prospects and coordinates required staff interviews and credit checks.
* Closes contractual arrangements. Communicates availability of units and status of waiting lists.
* Requests assistance of marketing assistant when appropriate to coordinate needs relating to logistics of new resident moves including such things as transference of keys, furniture move-in coordination, unit preparation, new resident orientation and welcoming, etc.
* May provide input regarding the development of promotional brochures, videos and mailings as used in networking referrals and marketing to prospective residents.
* Prepares written reports and communicates status of current success in a clear and concise manner.
Required skills and qualifications:
* A Bachelor's degree or equivalent in coursework and related experience is required.
* Minimum of two years of progressive experience in the real estate or health care field including experience in such areas as promotion, public relations, or admissions.
* Prior experience selling or promoting senior residential and health care services is highly preferred.
* Reliable car transportation with insurance, plus a valid driver's license.
Assisted Living at Ralston Creek Neighborhood is designed for seniors who wish to maintain their independent lifestyle, but may need some additional assistance. Our Memory Care program focuses on meeting a person where they are intellectually and emotionally at each point throughout the day. At Ralston Creek Neighborhood, we create a community that becomes our residents' neighborhood, a place where they make new friends, enjoy dining, entertainment and fitness programs. Ralston Creek Neighborhood is part of the greater Arvada community with the shopping, parks, and churches that make a neighborhood a home.
Company address: 11825 West 64th Avenue, Arvada, CO 80004
Posted date: 2 months ago
Browse Sales Coordinator jobs in Arvada CO USA:
Prime Time Acquisitions, Inc. in Centennial, CO
Posted 8 days ago on ZipRecruiter
ClearShift Leasing & Sales in Littleton, CO
Posted 20 days ago on ZipRecruiter
IntelliSource in Broomfield, CO
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter