Posted 2 years ago in Accounting/Finance
Consumer Loan Credit Coordinator- Position is located in the Raleigh area.
· A minimum of 3 years experience with mortgage origination experience (processing and production skills))
· Experience in a high volume and fast paced environment.
· Strong communication, presentation, and written skills.
· Excellent problem solving and organizational and communication skills needed.
· In depth knowledge of loan products, terms, and conditions.
· Able to evaluate and validate supporting loan documents.
· Ability to validate income calculations and understand credit reports.
· Experience with troubleshooting problems with files
· Four year degree
• Serve as the initial contact for the 800 mortgage number and mortgage referral inbox.
• Convey loan program information and minimum qualification criteria to clients.
• Answer questions about product offering and standard SLA guidance.
• Proper identification of “live deals” and efficiently assigning those to Credit Managers.
• Assist Credit Managers in the verification of supporting employment, down payment, appraisal, and financial documentation received..
• Maintain knowledge of current mortgage products and Mortgage Operations /Sales Policy & Procedures.
• Respond to complex customer inquiries and educating the customer on loan process.
• Multitasking with several applications needed to perform single reviews.
• Act as a liaison between a variety of internal and external customers to provide / obtain / validate/ load information.
Assist in obtaining, reviewing and imaging required documents for final approval: income documents, bank statements, etc.
Company will do background checks.
Financial Services Company
Browse credit coordinator jobs in Raleigh, North Carolina: