Sorry, this job was closed 1 year ago.
“Great income opportunity, non corporate feel, no overtime or weekends!”
Quote Texas Insurance is looking for proactive professionals who love dealing with the public. We are a small 10 person office with a distinct "non corporate" feel. Enjoy being an integral part of a small team where you can really make a difference! We hire smart, intelligent, competent people who like to know that their work is appreciated!
**This is an entry level starter position - no prior experience is required.**
Insurance Service Representative (Starting Position)
The Pay Range:
$30,000 - $40,000 (Total Income)
1. Salary - We guarantee your income
2. Commission - Earn a flat rate commission on every policy
3. Vacation - 2 Weeks paid in year 1. Plus earn an extra day for every year of service (No limit)
4. Sick time - 5 days paid, every year 5. Health Insurance - We pay 50% the cost
5. Life Insurance - Coverage is provided at no cost
6. 401K - We match your investment!
7. Licensing - Cost are Reimbursable
8. Continuing Education - Provided and Reimbursable
9. Training - Focused, specific product and skills based training provided monthly
What you would do:
After initial training and licensing, you would be assigned and made responsible for a block of clients insurance needs. Once they are assigned to you, they are your babies. This would mean answering general service questions, dealing with payments, creating ID cards and processing policy changes, offering and quoting new policies, presenting and collecting signatures and payments and following up on quote request. We are a service based organization. This means that we sell our products by providing amazing customer service. We let our reputation speak to our clients.
Preferred Skills & Qualifications
What do you need to know:
You need to be smart, a fast thinker with great people skills. Able to solve problems and create solutions that are out of the box. Most of all, you have to WANT to be here and enjoy working in an office environment. Training is provided.
Typically, this is what you can expect out of our interview process.
1. You indicate you're interested
2. I'll send you a simple aptitude test (Read my tips before taking)
3. We'll schedule a phone interview (15 min)
4. Additional testing
5. In Person interview with Agency Team Manager
6. Job Offer!
If you are ready, please click the link to start the application process today!
We look forward to hearing from you!
Quote Texas Insurance opened in 2001 and offers commercial insurance to business customers in the state of Texas. As an insurance brokerage we interface with many different carriers who offer a broad range of coverage options. Operating from our base in Burleson TX, our reach stretches to El Paso to Texarkana, from Amarillo to McAllen and all the places in-between.
Posted date: 1 year ago
Browse Insurance Customer Service Representative jobs in Burleson TX USA:
Haynes and Associates in Fort Worth, TX
Posted 12 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Farmers Insurance in Arlington, TX
Posted 2 days ago on ZipRecruiter
Ciox Health in Burleson, TX
Posted 9 days ago on ZipRecruiter