Sorry, this job was closed 21 days ago.
“Awesome working environment with potential to grow!”
Coordinate shipments assigned, including Pulling Orders, Order Packing, Labeling and ship processing in the system as needed. Cross Train as needed in all functions.
Essential Job Functions
• Ability to lift 40-50 pounds
• Understanding of on-the-job safety, including lifting and forklift operation
• Ability to accurately assemble and ship customer orders
• Ability to handle email and ship processing functions on the computer.
• Some Shipping and/or Order Pulling experience
• Able to demonstrate attention to detail
• Effectively communicate with others, and work as a team
• Sense of urgency and accuracy
• Follow direction and shipping policies
• Able to read and write English on shipping documents
• Maintain an effective work ethic without constant supervision
• Keep Work Area clean, neat and organized at all times.
Non-essential Job Functions
• Provide feedback and suggestions for improving work efficiency and accuracy
From our commitment to making custom window treatments, bedding, pillows, and decorative fabrics for people around the world, to the way we engage our clients and communities – we believe in helping people “rest assured” ... Because, ultimately, each of us are here to provide “rest assured” for those who need it most.
Company address: 1230 East Ledbetter Dr, Dallas, TX 725216
Posted date: 1 month ago
Browse Shipping Receiving Clerk jobs in Dallas TX USA: